Joe Duff, aka The Diet Chef, gives us this great Keto Pizza Recipe today that is great for both Lunch or Supper. And the best part, it only takes 10 Minutes to make.
Joe recons this is the best Keto Pizza recipe, and this is why:
- The crust on this Pizza is so much like a normal Pizza crust. This is great news as you still want it to be tasty and not taste like “diet” food.
- It is so easy to make. It takes less than 10 minutes of bake time with a total time to make one Pizza of only fifteen minutes.
Here’s a quick list of the ingredients that goes into the Keto Pizza:
- 1 1/2 Cups of Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Flour
- 2/3 Scoop of Unflavored Whey Protein Powder
- Half a Cup of No Sugar Added Pizza Sauce
- Half a Teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- Half Teaspoon Baking Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- A tiny pinch of Garlic Powder
- A tiny pinch of Onion Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Coconut Oil
Seems like a lot of ingredients in this recipe, but it really is straight forward to put everything together as you will see from the video.
I would definitely recommend you try this. Not only do I love Pizza, which I’m sure you do too, but to find a recipe that is quick to make and still packed with flavor is an absolute bonus!
It is especially useful that you can quickly rustle one up for Lunch or Dinner if you are short of time.
But the best part for me is that even your non-keto family members will still enjoy the Keto Pizza, since it tastes so close to a normal one. So no need to make separate meals, the family can spend some time together enjoying great food!
This pizza looks really good and seems like a nice alternative to cauliflower based bread.
Thank you for following my blog!